Supported Independent Living
Achieve Ability Plus supports people with disabilities to live in a shared independent living arrangement within the Maitland and Hunter area.
Shared living arrangements offer a fantastic opportunity for residents to live with people they choose, meet social needs and maximizing their independence while getting the support they need to realize their potential.
Residents are supported to access the community to engage in vocational, educational and recreational activities of their choice and to take an active role in the home including participating in meal preparation and choosing social activities with their housemates and friends in the community.
When you live in a shared residence managed by Achieve Ability Plus you will:
- live in a home where you feel secure, safe and comfortable
- enjoy privacy and freedom
- be involved in decisions about any changes to your home and activities
- have the information and encouragement to make healthy lifestyle choices
Short Term Accommodation
Achieve Ability Plus offers quality Short Term Accommodation with excellent staff who support you to achieve your dreams.
We know that you need flexible support to give you real choice and control which is why our local organisation offers support as individual as you are.
Anything is possible when you partner with Achieve Ability + and enjoy your Short Term Accommodation.
Achieve Ability Plus can provide:
- Short-term accommodation (Centre-based respite)
- Individual and Group respite
- Outings in the community through social and recreational programs
- Supports delivered by highly trained staff